We’ve got the perfect transmission jacks for you! In this post, we will list our favorite items with a price under $500. All of them are from top brands and updated regularly to keep up-to-date on what’s new in technology as well as give consumers accurate information about prices across different markets around the world wide web.
We hope that this list of the top 15 transmission jacks will help you to find your perfect model. Let us start with a quick review, before diving into our full report!
If you’re looking to get the best list of the transmission jacks in the market but aren’t interested in spending a lot of time doing so, then this may be the most convenient review for you. It comes with all the features and specifications that are necessary when it comes down to buying and owning a good set of quality products.
This particular product has an average rating of 4.2 stars after more than transmission jacks which says a lot about its quality, given all of its benefits.
Top 15 List of transmission jacks is given below
When it comes to deciding what size transmission jacks is right for you, there are a lot of factors that go into this decision. But our help and advice on the best sites out there will make finding your perfect fit much easier! So first off let’s take look at Amazon’s review section where we read through all customer reviews so as well determine which products consumers seem most happy using…
We have canvassed industry experts to learn about the transmission jacks. Their advice has helped us select these exceptional two-way concert sound hire companies for your next corporate event so that you can attract more fans and make an impact at each show!
- Adjustable: Constructed With Heavy Duty Steel, These Jacks Provide Safe, Secure Support For Vehicles; Additionally, Fully Adjustable Support Saddles Add Strength, And Adjustable Corner Brackets Provide Extra Versatility In The Product
- Design: Designed To Be Positioned Low, To Comfortably Fit Under A Forklift, The 8.5" Low Height Provides Additional Low-Profile Solutions For Professional Mechanics
- Capacity: With An Extra-Long 32" Handle, The Head Design Rotates 360 Degrees Around The Pump For A Positive Clutch Alignment; The Transmission Jack Has A Rated Capacity Of Over 2 Tons
- Package Weight :373.0Lbs
- High Capacity: The Transmission Jack Has A Rated Capacity Of Over 2 Tons
- Capacity: 2000...
- Lift Range: 6.75 in. to 30.75...
- Overall Length: 40...
- Overall Width: 19...
- The 8-1/4 inch low height is perfect for aerodynamic trucks with low ground clearance
- Swiveling pump handle permits ease of operation in restricted working spaces
- Features a fast-acting pump that quickly raises the lifting arm and a mounting plate that is angle adjustable with the turn of a wrench
- Special mounting adapter fits popular Eaton Fuller RoadRanger transmissions used on nearly all Class 7 and 8 heavy-duty trucks
- Min. height - 8-1/4 in., max. height - 36-1/2 in., max. forward tilt - 15 deg., max. backward tilt - 20 deg., max. side tilt (either side) - 12 deg., overall length - 52 in., overall width - 32-1/2 in.
- Pro-Lift Telescopic Transmission Floor Jack with 700 lbs capacity is designed to be used as an aid in the removal and installation of automotive and light truck transmissions, transfer cases and transaxles.
- This telescopic style transmission jack is for use under an overhead lift or in a garage pit. The chrome-plated rams maximize its high reach operated by a user-friendly handle at your finger tip.
- It has the extra wide base with the jack size of 36-1/8 x 32-5/8 inches and lowers center of gravity and promotes stability. Also, the ultra high lift, from 57 1/4" to 76 3/8", to help you better position the load and get the job done with ease.
- Rugged steel wheels and swivel full 360 degrees ball bearing casters, it provides smooth maneuvering and positioning for all transmission needs. In addition, the adjustable saddle, which extended from 9 7/8" x 9 7/8" to 18 7/8" x 18 7/8", gives you the ease of alignment.
- Unique handle release pedal provides the extra safety and gives you the ability to easier control the speed of in lowering the load. In addition, it has one year warranty from the manufacture. You may contact us for any defects, repairs or questions.
- [SINGLE STAGE TRANSMISSION JACK] - Foot pedal easily raises single ram under load and provides safe and controlled lowering of load
- [LIFT RANGE] - 43.625 inch - 71inch Extended to reach a maximum height of 71 inches
- [SPEED] - Double speed pump gets to the load much faster than standard pumps
- [WEIGHT CAPACITY] - Single stage transmission jack with 1000 pounds capacity (1/2 TON)
- [SAFETY] - The 123 lb Single Stage Jack provides extra stability for your transmission lift
- Auto & Truck Maintenance
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: GRAY
- Weight capacity: 1100 lbs.
- Lift range: 47" - 77"
- Heavy duty Steel swivel casters
- Adjustable Swivel Saddle with Safety Chains
- Lift Range: 47" - 77"
- OTC's rugged, stable, 2,000 lb. capacity transmission jack is ideal for handling heavy transmissions like the Eaton Fuller Roadranger transmissions used in most Class 7 & 8 trucks (adapter included)
- Low profile design gets under the lowest clearance trucks making it ideal for clutch repair work
- Built in safety overload feature prevents using the jack beyond its rated capacity; safety bypass protects the hydraulic cylinder from damage
- Features a pump handle that conveniently rotates a full 360 degrees for use in any position and 3.5 inch, ball bearing swivel casters for easy jack positioning
- Min. height - 6-7/8 in., max. height - 35-1/4 in., max. forward tilt - 24 deg., max. backward tilt - 18 deg., max. side tilt (either side) - 11 deg., overall length - 43-1/2 in., overall width - 26 in.
- Use for the removal, installation and moving of heavy duty diesel truck transmissions.
- Universal adjustable saddle with four brackets that can be lined up with transmission pan configurations.
- Two safety chains and adjustment hardware secure the transmission to the jack's saddle.
- Wide chassis for load distribution and stability
- 1 Year Warranty
- Version 2.0, functional upgraded with dual springs, higher pressure, increased the stability and the lift speed
- This is our newest 1300LBS / 0.6T Upgraded Hydraulic Pressure Transmission Jack, with which you can easily guide a transmission safely and securely. It is features fully adjustable saddle with corner brackets. Comes with foot operated pump and lowering pedal, great lift range by telescopic two-stage hydraulic ram, wide 4-leg base with swivel casters for stability and easy movement. It's ideal for any automotive or light truck transmission installation or removal.
- Load Capacity: 1300Lbs / 0.6 Ton
- Lift Range: 34"(870mm) ~ 73"(1860mm)
If you’re looking for top-quality transmission jacks to help you with your product, we have the perfect solution for you. We update our list of products regularly so that it features only what matters most and is tailored towards meeting your individual requirements.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 15 transmission jacks after doing extensive research providing real facts and details about each product. We also consider how they represent value for money in our reviews so that you can get your hands on an amazing deal! If there is anything else we could help with or learn more about feel free to contact us right away – no question too big nor small.”
There are many types of transmission jacks chosen from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 15 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below: