We’ve got the perfect santoku knife for you! In this post, we will list our favorite items with a price under $500. All of them are from top brands and updated regularly to keep up-to-date on what’s new in technology as well as give consumers accurate information about prices across different markets around the world wide web.
We hope that this list of the top 15 santoku knife will help you to find your perfect model. Let us start with a quick review, before diving into our full report!
If you’re looking to get the best list of the santoku knife in the market but aren’t interested in spending a lot of time doing so, then this may be the most convenient review for you. It comes with all the features and specifications that are necessary when it comes down to buying and owning a good set of quality products.
This particular product has an average rating of 4.2 stars after more than santoku knife which says a lot about its quality, given all of its benefits.
Top 15 List of santoku knife is given below
When it comes to deciding what size santoku knife is right for you, there are a lot of factors that go into this decision. But our help and advice on the best sites out there will make finding your perfect fit much easier! So first off let’s take look at Amazon’s review section where we read through all customer reviews so as well determine which products consumers seem most happy using…
We have canvassed industry experts to learn about the santoku knife. Their advice has helped us select these exceptional two-way concert sound hire companies for your next corporate event so that you can attract more fans and make an impact at each show!
- Forged from a single piece of high-carbon 1.4116 German steel
- Tempered, ground, and polished for maximum sharpness
- Full-tang handle provides a balanced, comfortable grip
- Granton edge reduces drag and food sticking to the blade
- Ideal for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping all food types
- 7-inch blade multipurpose Japanese knife; ideal for chopping, mincing, dicing and slicing
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge
- Clad with 16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look
- Durable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster
- Made in Seki City, Japan
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel. Made in Spain
- PRECISE CUTTING: Professional, satin finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long lasting sharpness
- BALANCED BLADE: Ergonomic, traditional triple rivet handle offers balance and comfort
- MULTI-PURPOSE: 7-inch santoku knife for preparing meat, fish, and vegetables
- PERFECT FOR EXTRA THIN CUTTING: Fine polished hollow razor edge
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Knife is precision-forged with high-carbon German steel for better durability, and taper-ground edge allows for increased efficiency when cutting along with incredible long-lasting sharpness
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: The finest handle in forged cutlery; built to last ergonomic handle offers comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands
- BEST USE: Sharp tines are perfect for piercing food; a compliment to any of Mercer Culinary's Carving Knives to easily slice and serve meats like chicken, ham, or turkey
- EASY CARE: To maximize the performance and longevity of your carving fork, carefully wash by hand with warm water and mild soap; rinse and dry completely with a soft towel. Do not place in dishwasher or submerge for long periods of time
- MERCER CULINARY GENESIS SERIES: Never stop experimenting in the kitchen; this Genesis fork is essential in every kitchen, perfect for professional use or the home cooking enthusiast
- [Traditional Japanese Hand Forging] Professional Japanese chef's knife inherits the traditional Japanese hand forging method; combined with advanced technology and materials. Through the knifemaker's manual fine knife shape and pounding out the gorgeous pounding texture; into the perfect forging art and craftsmanship. Insist on completing a perfect kitchen chef's knife through 45 days of hand forging.
- [High Quality Cooking Chef Knives] Santoku chef knife is made of 3 layers of top grade 9CR18MOV high carbon steel with precision quenching and vacuum cold nitrogen treatment. It greatly enhances the characteristics of corrosion resistance, rust prevention and toughness; the hardness is up to 58±2HRC. 2.6mm ultra-thin sharp blade can keep the ideal ripeness of fruits, vegetables in the best condition and meat in the most delicious moment when cutting.
- [Solid Rosewood Knife Handle] The Japanese high carbon knife is made of precious summer sourwood wood from Southeast Asia. And features an ergonomically designed octagonal balanced wood handle; minimizing wrist tension and different aspects giving you great flexibility to adjust your cutting angle; while providing a secure, comfortable grip.
- [Perfect Cooking Cookware Gift Choice] Japanese knives combine high-end materials and first-class craftsmanship; perfect for home cooks and professional chefs alike. And with professional gift box packaging is the perfect gift for family and friends at Christmas, weddings, birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day.
- [High Carbon Knives Important Notes] MITSUMOTO SAKARI products pass strict quality audits. If you find any quality problems with the chef knife, please contact us immediately by email. Our professional service team will give you a satisfactory answer.
- CUTLERY ESSENTIAL: These KitchenAid santoku knives are a must have for everyday meal prep. The ridges on the blades are specially designed to prevent foods from sticking while you slice, making them perfect for chopping and dicing vegetables. Set includes: 7-inch santoku knife and 5-inch santoku knife.
- LONG-LASTING SHARPNESS: Forged knives are expertly crafted using semi-polished, imported high-carbon Japanese steel, hardened and tempered to provide a long-lasting edge for a professional, quality cut every time.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Constructed for perfect stability and control, the eastern-style ergonomic handles are well-balanced and feature a triple-riveted construction for a secure, comfortable grip.
- BLADE COVERS: Includes custom-fit blade covers for secure, safe storage.
- EASY CARE: KitchenAid knives are top rack dishwasher safe. To extend the life of your cutlery, hand washing is recommended. Dry immediately.
- Professional Santoku Knife: This imarku Super Sharp Santoku Knife is made of German HC stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. It can be used for your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing of all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. It is suitable for both home and restaurant kitchens.
- Ultra-Sharp Edge: Sharpness is key. The professional knife blade polishing makes this Japanese knife be more sharper than others, and it has been proven its ability to withstand the rigors of tough restaurant use. The thickness of this kitchen knife is 2.5mm. Its hand-polished edge is 15-18 degrees per side, which is sturdy and sharp to get the job done perfectly.
- Hollow Edge Design: The 7-inch santoku chef knife scalloped hollow edge is add gap between the knife blade and the material being cut, keeping things from sticking to the knife blade, special for slicing, dicing, and mincing.
- Ergonomic Design: Advanced Pakkawood Handle manufacturing process minimizes wrist tension while providing a secure, comfortable grip no matter your hand size or where you grip. Special texture, smoothly. Compare to other Pakkawood, it is way more stable and sanitary, No expantion, no crack like traditional wood and pakkawood handle, which asures you the best food safety.
- The Perfect Gifts: The knife comes in a high-quality black gift box, making it the perfect gift for whoever you love.
- Beautifully crafted, Asian-inspired chef’s knife sure to become a kitchen favorite; the Santoku knife easily handles all basic kitchen cutting tasks with unmatched versatility
- Light and agile, combined with being slightly shorter than the standard chef’s knife, makes the Premier Santoku knife a top performer for users from professional chefs to the family kitchen
- Easy to use as a chef’s knife and is especially effective with a down-and-forward cutting motion; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting for clean and precise results
- VG-MAX “super steel,” 34 layers on each side of stainless Damascus cladding and contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood handle that fits every hand like a glove, set this knife apart
- Versatile, easy-to-use knife for a variety of purposes: chopping, slicing, peeling, cutting, grilling out, preparing dinner, chopping vegetables, preparing food or giving as a thoughtful gift
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling
- High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades, precisely
- 3 Piece Knife Set with dual riveted synthetic
- G2 micro-carbide powder steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
- 101-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge
- KITCHEN WORKHORSE – The WÜSTHOF 7” Classic Santoku is essential for preparing any meal. This all-purpose cook’s knife can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – The Full Tang, Triple Riveted handles of the Classic Line offer the widest range of cutlery that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef. The WÜSTHOF Classic Series has been our best-selling series for generations
- PRECISION FORGED – The 7” Santoku is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models. WÜSTHOF Classic Series Knives feature a full bolster and finger guard
- RAZOR SHARP – High Carbon Stainless Steel Blades, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
- Stain resistant slicing knife
- Usable to both left and right handed users as it's even edged
- 6.7" inch
- Grade : NSW Damascus / Knife Type: Santoku( Multipurpose Chef ) Knife
- Steel Type: 46 Layers VG-10 Hammered Damascus High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Blade: Double-Edged (50/50) / Blade Length: 7 IN (180mm)
- Handle Material: Octagonal-Shaped Shitan Rosewood Bolster: Double Red wood
- Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60 / Saya Cover: Natural Magnolia Saya Included
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
If you’re looking for top-quality santoku knife to help you with your product, we have the perfect solution for you. We update our list of products regularly so that it features only what matters most and is tailored towards meeting your individual requirements.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 15 santoku knife after doing extensive research providing real facts and details about each product. We also consider how they represent value for money in our reviews so that you can get your hands on an amazing deal! If there is anything else we could help with or learn more about feel free to contact us right away – no question too big nor small.”
There are many types of santoku knife chosen from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 15 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below: