We’ve got the perfect fly tying kits for you! In this post, we will list our favorite items with a price under $500. All of them are from top brands and updated regularly to keep up-to-date on what’s new in technology as well as give consumers accurate information about prices across different markets around the world wide web.
We hope that this list of the top 15 fly tying kits will help you to find your perfect model. Let us start with a quick review, before diving into our full report!
If you’re looking to get the best list of the fly tying kits in the market but aren’t interested in spending a lot of time doing so, then this may be the most convenient review for you. It comes with all the features and specifications that are necessary when it comes down to buying and owning a good set of quality products.
This particular product has an average rating of 4.2 stars after more than fly tying kits which says a lot about its quality, given all of its benefits.
Top 15 List of fly tying kits is given below
When it comes to deciding what size fly tying kits is right for you, there are a lot of factors that go into this decision. But our help and advice on the best sites out there will make finding your perfect fit much easier! So first off let’s take look at Amazon’s review section where we read through all customer reviews so as well determine which products consumers seem most happy using…
We have canvassed industry experts to learn about the fly tying kits. Their advice has helped us select these exceptional two-way concert sound hire companies for your next corporate event so that you can attract more fans and make an impact at each show!
- For Beginners and Pros: a fishing kit with built in base, vise and seven tools of high grade material, all the basic equipment needed to make flies no matter how advanced you are
- The standard combo includes eight tools: Vise with base, Bobbin, Threader, Bodkin, Dubbing Twister, Hackle Pliers, Scissors, Whip Finisher all in a nice convenient wooden carrying case
- Perfect starter kit or travelers kit. Very compact and lightweight, has all the tools necessary to get into fly tying. With it's sturdy case this kit can be thrown in a backpack and taken on a road trip or backpacking trip.
- Use It Anywhere: the built in base keeps the vise sturdy and means this portable set can be used anywhere without having to clip the vise onto something, while you work you have all of the tools you need right by your side
- Colorado Angler Supply, established in 1993, is a family-owned, importer, manufacturer, and distributor of fly tying and fly fishing tools and accessories. Its products are used by millions of anglers either on the fly tying bench or in the stream.
- Deluxe Fly Tying Kit with Book and DVD
- Everything you need to start tying flies (Vice, scissors, hackle pliers, etc)
- This Deluxe Fly Tying Kit is very versatile, perfect for the beginner to the intermediate tier.
- High quality materials included (Hackle, dubbing, chenille, etc)
- Great gift idea
- NEW items added to the Creative Angler Deluxe Fly Tying Kit. This is our most popular Fly Tying Kit. Everything you need to start tying flies (Vise, scissors, hackle pliers, etc). High quality materials included.
- Everything you need to start tying flies (Super AA Vise, scissors, hackle pliers, etc)
- This Deluxe Fly Tying Kit is very versatile, perfect for the beginner to the intermediate tier.
- High quality materials included (Saddle hackle, marabou, dubbing, chenille, etc)
- Are you looking for the best fly tying kit money can buy? The Creative Angler Deluxe Fly Tying Kit may be just what you are looking for. This kit features both an instructional DVD and illustrated book covering basic fly tying techniques as well as step by step instructions on how to tie several fly patterns that you can tie with the provided materials. The kit includes a standard fixed jaw vise with a C-clamp.
- Includes dubbing, chenille, hackle, peacock herl, pheasant tail, elk hair, marabou, black thread, fine copper wire, white poly yarn, lead wire, and head cement
- Features a versatile vise with a C-clamp suitable for tables or workbenches and a rotating head that allows you to work at the angle that best suits you
- Comes with scissors, hackle pliers, a hair stacker, bobbin, bobbin threader, and a rotatable whip finisher tool so you have all the supplies you need in one kit
- This kit comes with the DVD Introduction to Fly Tying with Greg Vinci to guide beginners through the learning process of making fishing flies
- Learn to create wooly buggers, pheasant tails, elk hair caddis, rock worms, Adams, and parachute Adams flies; includes hook sizes 8, 12, and 14
- Catch fishes with a fly of your own creation. The Dr.Fish HiFLy fly tying kit includes everything you need to start tying flies. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned tier, this kit is a perfect way for you to stock it. Whether you’d like to order for personal use or as a Christmas/ Birthday gift, it is a joyful kit to be owned.
- Time-Saving. Fly tying tools including Vise, Bobbin Holder, Exclusive metal Scissor, Hackle Plier, Bodkin, and the Whip Finisher for a lightning knot. Everything is well ready next to your hand for creating flies as quick as possible.
- Plenty of Choice. Knowing it’s not easy for fly anglers to find materials suitable for specific local water, in this kit, Dr.Fish provide 15 packs of hackles, fur or Chenille at multiple colors including expensive hare‘s mask, elk Hair. With them you can create all kinds of nymph, dry flies and wet flies for your local water and species.
- Light but Strong. Features ultralight design, the Alloy Aluminum Fly Tying Vise also boasts for its durability, rust-resistance compared to those bulky cast iron vises. The Scissor is specially re-designed for cutting copper thread for years long.
- One Kit for all season. Packed up 55 fly hooks at 3 sizes, 2 threads, 2 cooper wires and 1 lead wire, this fly tying assortment offer enough essentials for the whole season. There is no limit of what you can do with this kit. All tools and materials come in a durable carry case neat and fit. **Please be advised that cement is NOT included due to possible legal variations among different states.**
- Protective Organizer with removable storage dividers Material DVD and Booklet.
- Includes: Super AA Vise, Standard bobbin, Materials Bobbin, Midge Bobbin, Gold Handle Scissors 3.5”, Hair stacker Bobbin, Threader, Bodkin, Dubbing twister, Tweezer, Rotatable Hackle, Plier, Bead and Hook Storage Case
- Steve Hudson (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 04/24/2015 (Publication Date) - Chattahoochee Media Group (Publisher)
- Does Not Include Any Tying Materials or Tools
- 420D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- 16” x 8” x 10”
- Four large removable see-through zippered mesh material pockets
- Pedestal insert with velcro tie downs
- Wooden Fly Tying Station with Tools and Materials
- Great Fly Tying Station to hold your tools and materials
- Includes 11 Tools.
- Includes Fly Tying Materials and Book
- Light weight
- Reliable and soft material: these fly tying supplies are made of quality nylon material, soft, flexible, reliable and practical for you to use, which are not easy to break, deform or fade for a long service time; The lightweight design is portable for you to carry or store.
- Practicality: 140D fly tieing kit for fly fishing 6#~14# nymph, midge, dry/wet flies, streamer, scud flies ect.
- Standard Bobbin Spool: Standard spool design can be compatible with most bobbins, offering you much convenience. Suitable for use with our fly tying tools.
- 12 Colors: Red / Orange / Pink / Yellow / Green / Olive / Blue / Royal blue / Red-brown / White / Black / Grey, which are bright, colorful, and chic for you to use, to bring people a good visual effect.
- Size: You will receive 12 rolls of hooks jig tying materials in 12 colors. 100 Yards / Roll.
- Loon Outdoors Complete Fly Tying Tool Kit - Yellow
- Great assortment of bulk feathers.
- Bulk on lots of your most popular tying materials in feathers and dubbings
- Now includes bulk synthetic rabbit hair and ice dubbing 10 bags total of multi color.
- SUPER ECONOMIC TOOLKIT-- The XFISHMAN Fly Tying Tools Set suits for both beginners and intermediates. It includes 12 basic tools you will need for your fly fishing trips. An added bonus is that it comes in a retro tool bag for organization. this kit is worth your consideration.
- WHY NEED 4 BOBBINS--Are you still worrying about relacing the threads continually with only one bobbin? We have included 4 kinds of bobbins which could suits all fly tying threads in the market,you can use them quickly and conveniently whatever for a small spool or a big one,to improve the efficiency.
- RETRO TOOL BAG --This bag was adopted the retro design,you are able to put 10-15 various tools into it. Perfect for travel or just keep all your tools protected and organized.
- GREAT DEALS --Total of 12 fly tying tools per bag,including RETRO TOOL BAG.(Will cost more than $60 if purchased them separately).
- EXCELLENT GIFT--This is an excellent choice as a gift for the first-time tyer, or the long-time tyer who wants to trick out his bench with something new.
- The Assortement Includes Fly Tying Feathers Fur Hooks Thread Crystal Flash Line etc
- Can be used to make dry flies or wet flies, it's a perfect choice for beginner
- Attention: This package takes about 10~20 work days on the road. Please keep your patience
If you’re looking for top-quality fly tying kits to help you with your product, we have the perfect solution for you. We update our list of products regularly so that it features only what matters most and is tailored towards meeting your individual requirements.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 15 fly tying kits after doing extensive research providing real facts and details about each product. We also consider how they represent value for money in our reviews so that you can get your hands on an amazing deal! If there is anything else we could help with or learn more about feel free to contact us right away – no question too big nor small.”
There are many types of fly tying kits chosen from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 15 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below: